Easy Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
DELICIOUS PUMPKIN MUFFINS (So easy to make!)
- 1 Box Spiced Cake Mix (18 oz.)
- 1 Can Pumpkin (15 oz.)
- 1 Cup Water
- (Optional) Chocolate chips, nuts, sugar or cinnamon toppings, etc.
- Mixing Bowl and Spoon / Electric Mixer if you have one
- Muffin or Mini-Muffin Baking Tins
- Muffin/Cupcake Paper
- Cooking Spray
- (Optional) Cake Decorator
*Makes 24 regular size muffins (36 mini)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin then stir, slowly adding in up to 1 cup water. You don't have to use 1 whole cup of water if you don't want the muffins to be too moist. It's ok if you do. Add optional ingredients like chocolate chips. Stir and mix well.
- Put muffin paper in baking tins and spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into each tin. I used a cake decorating tube to make it easier to put the batter into each cup.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Test by poking a toothpick into the center of 1 muffin; if it comes out clean, it's done!
More by this Author
My personal experience and advice for weaning off the anti-depressant, Cymbalta.
"Frenemies." Not your kind of Mean Girls definition of someone who you pretend to like but really, you both know you hate each other. I mean "frenemy" as in someone who used to be your friend until...
If you're the average toy dog owner, it might be safe to say that your Shih Tzu has two main purposes in your life: to provide unconditional love and friendship, and to be the little cute thing that makes you happy....