Easy Recipes: Italian Salad
The following ingredients for making Italian Salad serve 4 people. If you’re hoping to serve more people, you need to calculate the right amount of ingredients. Nevertheless, the ingredients for 4 people include:
225g\8 oz dried conchiglie
50g\1 and three quarters oz of pine nuts
350g\12 oz halved cherry tomatoes
1 deseeded red pepper cut into chunks
1 chopped red onion
200g\7 oz mozzarella di bufala, cut into small pieces
12 pitted black olives
25g\1 oz fresh basil leaves
Fresh Parmesan shavings to garnish
Easy Recipes: How to Make Italian Salad
1) Using a large saucepan, add some lightly salted water and bring it to the boil. Add pasta, bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes until the pasta becomes soft. Drain the pasta, refresh under cold water and drain again and then let the pasta cool down.
2) While the pasta is cooling down, add a dry skillet over low heat and add pine nuts. Shake the skillet constantly and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the skillet becomes toasty. Remove the skillet from the heat and transport the skillet to a dish and let it cool down.
3) For the dressing, put the entire dressing ingredients into a small bowl and mix together. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
4) Divide the pasta into 4 serving bowls and add pine nuts, cheese, olives, pepper, onion and tomatoes. Sprinkle the basil over the pasta and then the dressing. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy!
For more reading, please check:
- Fish Recipes: Fish Soup with Anellini
The following ingredients for making Fish Soup with Anellini serve 6 people. If youre hoping to serve more, you need to add extra ingredients. The ingredients to serve 6 people include...
- Easy Recipes: Pasta Nicoise
The following ingredients for making Pasta Nicoise serve 4 people. If youre hoping to serve more people, you need to add extra ingredients for sufficiency. Nevertheless, the ingredients for making Pasta Nicoise for 4 people include:
- Easy Recipes: Potato and Pesto Soup
Potato and Pesto Soup is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Let us read how you can make Potato and Pesto Soup below.
- Chicken Recipes: Italian Chicken Soup
Italian soups can be light, thick, clear or even serve with additional ingredients like cream, parsley and garlic bread. If you have been reading more of the recipes I have published here on Hubpages, you would also agree with me regarding the other
- Recipe for Soup: Minestrone Soup Recipe
Minestrone is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Minestrone is a classic Italian pasta soup recipe with plenty of protein. But there are so ma
No comments yet.