Easy Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Traditional roasted potato recipes call for about an hour of roasting time. We're gonna kick the heat up a bit, and have these babies out of the oven in less than 30 minutes! (Scroll down to view the photo of this dish)
Ingredients (yields 6 servings)
- 5 round white or red potatoes (medium sized)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cut the potatoes into eighths.
- Align the potatoes on a greased 9"x9"x2" baking pan.
- Mix the garlic, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the mixture over the potatoes, and toss the potatoes to coat.
- Roast the potatoes uncovered in a preheated 425 degree F. oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When done, the roasted potatoes should be tender with browned edges. If needed, roast the potatoes for a few additional minutes before serving.
Comments 3 comments
- Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This flavorful mashed potato dish is the perfect side dish for your meat, poultry, or pork dish. Garlic mashed potatoes are easy to make, and this recipe can be completed from start to finish in about 30...
- Easy Creamed Corn Casserole Recipe
1 16 oz. package of frozen whole kernel corn 1 large sweet pepper; chopped 1/2 can of condensed cream of celery soup (approximately 5 1/2 oz.) 4 oz. cream cheese spread with garden vegetables, or...
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
A tasty centerpiece for your coffee table on football Sunday!
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.