Easy to Make and less Calories, this Cake can be prepared in a Jiffy.The preparation time and cooling time does not extend more than 30 minutes.
- 200 gms Castor Sugar, Can use sugar Free
- 200 gms Softened Butter( Butter Lite), Low Calorie
- 4 Eggs ( Medium) Beaten
- 200 gms Self Raising Floor
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- For the Filling Ingredients
- 100 gms Butter, Softened
- 140 gms Icing Sugar, Sifted
- A Drop Vanilla Extract, Optional
- 340 gms Raspberry Jam, Sugarless
- Icing Sugar, To Decorate
- Heat Oven to 190/fan 170 c Gas 5. Butter Two 20 cm Sandwich Tins and line with non-stick baking paper. in a large bowl, beat all the ingredients together until you have a smooth, soft batter.
- Divide the mixture between the tins,smooth the surface with a spatula or the back of a spoon,then bake for about 20 minutes until golden and the cake springs back when pressed. Turn unto a cooling rack and leave to cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat the butter unitl smooth and creamy, then gradually beat in icing sugar. Beeat in Vanilla extract if you are using it. Spread the butter cream over the bottom of one of the sponge, top it with the jam and sandwich the second sponge on top. Dust with a little icing sugar before serving.
|Serving size: 4|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
No comments yet.