Easy Shrimp Stir Fry
- 30-40 shrimps, washed and deveined
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2- 1 red/green/yellow pepper, your choice of colour
- 1 pat/teaspoon butter or sesame oil or your fave oil
- 1/4 teasp. salt
- 1/4 teasp. black pepper, add salt and pepper to your taste
- 1-2 teasp. worcestershire sauce/soya sauce
- 1 pack spaghetti/spaghettini
- 1 pack frozen veggies
- Before Hand cook pasta- spaghettti or spaghettini
- 2 cups water to 1 cup spaghetti bring water to boil
- add spaghetti, lower heat, stir to keep pasta from sticking together, add 1 tsp oil and stir a few more times
- cook for approximately 10 minutes or until tender
- turn off stove, remove and drain
- steam or microwave veggies of your choice
- turn stove to medium heat
- in a frying pan add oil then sliced onion, green pepper
- stir until cooked, about 2 minutesl
- add shrimps,salt,pepper and worcestershire sauce,finish cooking about another 2 minutes. as they curl they're already cooked.
- add veggies and pasta,leave for another minute
- toss and combine
- turn off stove
- serve and enjoy
Ready to eat
If you tried it, please rate it.
More by this Author
Sexy, male and martial arts to boot, that's what this hub is about. Read on and find out if your favourite is included.
Jamaican banana fritters are one of my favourite sweets. It's so simple and easy to make. Use the recipe when you have bananas at home that are tired looking and brown.
Kissing! We all enjoy doing it. It's like second nature but do you know where a woman likes to be kissed?