How to Make Coconut Cake with Lime Syrup in 60 Minutes ?
Homemade Coconut cake is the perfect dessert, for you to serve on your dining table, also works out a lot cheaper than a shop-bought cake.
If you knew how to bake a perfect cake, this guide will help you to add a new recipe to your book, on the other hand if you’re just wanted to bake a cake, it’s time to stop wondering, and start experimenting!
In this hub, you’ll learn how to make a simple recipe for coconut cake from scratch, with tips and tricks to assure of having your perfect coconut cake.
Serving: 6 People
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1teaspoon vanilla powder
- Set 3 cups of cold water and 1 cup of sugar in a high-sided saucepan over medium- high heat and leave to boil.
- Turn the heat to low and stir frequently until the sugar dissolves completely then add lemon juice and vanilla, then stir again for approximately 3 minutes.
- Let the syrup to cool in room temperature, and then pour into a clean bowl or glass jar
- 3/4 Pound unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for greasing the pans
- 1Cups sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the pans
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 cup of sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a medium bowl, then add the eggs, one at a time, and stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder to three-quarters of the amount of coconut, then add to the previous creamed mixture and stir well all together, until you will have a smooth mixture.
- Grease the Pan using a pastry brush with butter, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of flour and turn the pan upside down and lightly tap to remove the excess flour
- Pour the former mixture into the pan and Place into the oven on 350 degrees temperature for 15 minutes then reduces to 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Finally Pour the syrup and sprinkle the remaining coconut on the surface and leave to cool in a normal room temperature.
- Don’t leave the syrup to boil for too long. Because the longer the syrup will boil, the thicker it will be when cooled.
- The syrup can be refrigerated for up to one month if it was in a tightly sealed jar.
- Use vegetable oil to have a better quality cake but stay away from the olive oil as the flavor is pretty pronounced
- You can use Solid Vegetable shortening for greasing the pan
- Don’t open the oven door before 30 minutes after placing the cake inside
You Might also Like;
- How to build exceptional relationship with your children ?....2/7 Plan
Applying the 2/7 plan with your children,will not only help in creating a healthier environment but will make you have your special relationship with them.
- What Do you Want For your Child ?
Parents play a big role in a child's development. The future of your child lay in your hand by 5 easy ways you will be able to improve his intelligence
- The Person Who Really Cares
Person who understand and accept who you are without any questions asked,are not an advantage for every one.
- How to Get Rid of Acne in 3 days ? step by step
You can have perfect skin with Home remedies ,also they are cheap, effective and safe because it's all natural
More by this Author
Laying in your bed while thinking in the back of your head "How Could this happen to me".You are feeling mad, hurt and you couldn't think well or even know what to do.