Easy Vegan Brownies
Need something that is so easy to bake, vegan, and delicious? Then this is the recipe for you! The results will be somewhere between a chocolate cake and a brownie, moist and somewhat thick in texture. I find it comes out the most moist with a glass pan and the most chewy with a cast iron pan.
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce, (This can be substituted with yogurt or vegetable oil.)
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease or flour 8 X 8 pan
- Mix all ingredients together (order is not important)
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- For added beauty and flavor you can frost this cake and even add fresh berries to the top.
More by this Author
- EDITOR'S CHOICE11
What is the difference between brown and white eggs? Yellow and orange yolks? How can you tell an egg is fresh, fertile, or free-range? This and so many more answers.. with just one click.
Would you eat the still beating heart of a cobra? A fish head fermented for weeks underground or an alcoholic beverage with a pickled critter sitting in the middle of the bottle? This and so much more is in this...
- EDITOR'S CHOICE32
Many people want a small pet but which is the right choice for you? Are you a fish person or do you want something cuddly and soft? Perhaps a bird or a frog would do?