Easy Vegan Brownies
Need something that is so easy to bake, vegan, and delicious? Then this is the recipe for you! The results will be somewhere between a chocolate cake and a brownie, moist and somewhat thick in texture. I find it comes out the most moist with a glass pan and the most chewy with a cast iron pan.
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce, (This can be substituted with yogurt or vegetable oil.)
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease or flour 8 X 8 pan
- Mix all ingredients together (order is not important)
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- For added beauty and flavor you can frost this cake and even add fresh berries to the top.
More by this Author
Would you eat the still beating heart of a cobra? A fish head fermented for weeks underground or an alcoholic beverage with a pickled critter sitting in the middle of the bottle? This and so much more is in this...
What is the difference between brown and white eggs? Yellow and orange yolks? How can you tell an egg is fresh, fertile, or free-range? This and so many more answers.. with just one click.
Many people want a small pet but which is the right choice for you? Are you a fish person or do you want something cuddly and soft? Perhaps a bird or a frog would do?