Easy Vegetarian Appetiser: Mini Garlic Mushroom Burgers
These mini garlic mushroom burgers are great vegetarian appetisers and are really easy to put together using ready made dough balls and garlic butter.
- Garlic Dough Balls, Ready-Made
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stalks.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish and fill them with garlic butter that came with the dough balls.
- Bake mushrooms for twenty minutes at 180c for fan ovens, 220c for normal or gas mark 7.
- Cook the dough balls as per the instruction- this may vary dependent on brand. As a rough guide, mine only took five minutes.
- When both the mushrooms and the dough balls are cooked, remove from the oven. Cut the dough balls in half and pop one of the mushrooms inside each.
- You may need cocktail sticks to hold these together, depending on the size of your dough balls and mushrooms. Serve warm
You can make various changes to these to suit your own tastes- this is just a very quick and easy, and very basic idea for vegetarian appetisers. They would also be delicious served with burger fixings such as cheese, ketchup and mustard, or perhaps with a nice onion or tomato chutney, saving the garlic butter for another recipe.
More by this Author
This recipe is from the article UK Lunch Box Ideas Under £1.50. It's a quick and easy sandwich filling, great for using up any left over chicken you may have. The recipe assumes you have breast but you can also...
The following are toppings for thin, English and crêpe style pancakes so you won't find any bacon or Maple Syrup here. Shrove Tuesday is the day before Ash Wednesday and marks the last day before Lent begins....
The principles of double entry bookkeeping are not easy. It's simple to say that for every debit there is a credit and but when it comes to actually entering transactions into the accounts, it can become tricky to...