White Vegetarian "Chili"
- 2 cups tofu crumble
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup dried white beans
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onions, chopped
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tbs cilantro sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cups grated cheese
- Put the white beans in a large bowl. Add water until they are covered with three inches of water. Cover with plastic wrap and let them soak overnight in the fridge.
- Drain the white beans and add them to a large pot and cover with fresh water, again with three inches over the beans.
- Bring beans to a boil then turn down to a simmer. Stir occasionally and cook them for about one hour. Drain when they are soft.
- Heat a large pot over medium high with olive oil. Add the vegetables, garlic, and cumin. Stir occasionally until the onion is soft.
- Push the vegetables to the sides and brown the tofu in the middle of the pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes on low.
- Serve hot with grated cheese and sour cream on top!
More by this Author
This baked gooey rice casserole is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. The whole family will love it!
These pizza eggrolls are a light and crunchy snack, that when paired with a side salad make a great entrée.
Tokyo Juliet stars Ariel Lin and Wu Chun together in a romantic drama about love and fashion! This drama is based on the manga by Miyuki Kitagawa. I watched this before I read the manga, and I was surprised at how much...
No comments yet.