Easy and Awesome Pineapple Cake
The Easiest Cake You Will Ever Make
This recipe is for one of the easiest cakes ever. With adult supervision, it might be a great first cake for a child to make. The cake does not require frosting, and is nice and moist. Optionally, you can add cool whip or ice cream to top it, but it isn't necessary.
- 1 20oz Can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 box Angel food Cake Mix
- Preheat the Oven to 350. Let the oven heat for at least 15 minutes before mixing the ingredients. If the oven is too cool when you put the cake in, it can fall.
- Mix the can of crushed Pineapple and the Angel Food Cake Mix in a mixing bowl until it is well blended and any dry mix is moistened. Add nothing else. Pour into an un-greased 13x9 cake pan
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool for 30-45 minutes before cutting.
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 34 g||11%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
I am back with even more Crockpot Recipes. I hope everyone enjoys them 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1" chunks One 3-pound boneless center-cut pork loin roast, rolled and tied 1 can (16...
This works well on warm days when you are looking for something cool and tasty.
Enjoy restaurant-quality steak at home using a cast-iron skillet.