Easy and Awesome Pineapple Cake
The Easiest Cake You Will Ever Make
This recipe is for one of the easiest cakes ever. With adult supervision, it might be a great first cake for a child to make. The cake does not require frosting, and is nice and moist. Optionally, you can add cool whip or ice cream to top it, but it isn't necessary.
- 1 20oz Can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 box Angel food Cake Mix
- Preheat the Oven to 350. Let the oven heat for at least 15 minutes before mixing the ingredients. If the oven is too cool when you put the cake in, it can fall.
- Mix the can of crushed Pineapple and the Angel Food Cake Mix in a mixing bowl until it is well blended and any dry mix is moistened. Add nothing else. Pour into an un-greased 13x9 cake pan
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool for 30-45 minutes before cutting.
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 34 g||11%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Biscuits and Gravy make an inexpensive and delicious stick to your ribs breakfast or dinner. They can be the main dish or a side dish, and at our house kids and adults both love them. My method is slightly different...
Red Beans and Rice is a classic dish that is filling and satisfying.
Enjoy restaurant-quality steak at home using a cast-iron skillet.