Spinach Artichoke Dip
My son Dave loves to cook! He has a standing request to bring his Artichoke Spinach Dip to every gathering! This dip is delicious. It is best when served warm but tastes very good even after it has cooled off. Dave's Artichoke Spinach Dip is Gluten Free so everyone can enjoy!
- 10 ounces Alfredo Sauce
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 14 ounce can Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 10 ounce Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan/Romano Cheese
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Transfer to a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbling and edges are slightly golden brown
- Transfer Artichoke Spinach Dip to a serving bowl and use Taco Chips, Breadsticks or Pita Bread Triangles for dipping
- You can also scoop out the center of a loaf of , place Artichoke Spinach Dip into the scooped out center and place on a large platter.Tear bread removed from center into bite sized pieces and arrange around dip Hawaiian Bread
Artichokes..One of Nature's perfect Foods
Artichokes are a healthy source of plant based Protein. They have more antioxidants than red wine and chocolate. Artichokes are also a source of
- Vitamin C
More by this Author
My sister gave me a gorgeous potted tuberous Begonia that thrived and bloomed all summer. My goal is to keep this "annual" flower safely stored for the Winter and restart it in the Spring.
Butterfly Pork Chops have little fat to trim off and are so tender. Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy is a very simple recipe that I have been making for years. Few ingredients are needed, it's easy to throw together at...
Does a rubber oil pan drain plug work. Not really. The self threading piggy back oil pan drain plug cold welded in place is the answer!
No comments yet.