Easy and Quick Fruit Santa Hats Dessert for Christmas Recipe
The Holidays and Christmas time is a time for holiday parties and get-togethers. It is also a time for holiday themed food, especially desserts. Some desserts can get pretty complicated and take a long time. For those of us who are busy and don't have much time to bake or to make a holiday dessert, it can be a challenge finding good desserts that are quick and easy to make.
Santa hats are always a fun and easy shape to make for desserts. Fruit is always a healthy idea for those who value eating healthy. Below is the recipe for a fruit dessert that is shaped as a Santa Hat. By using fruit, you don't have to worry about not serving and eating unhealthy desserts during the holiday time. Even better, there is no baking or cooking required!
- 22 Mini Marshmellows
- 22 Strawberries, fresh
- 2 Bananas, fresh
- 22 Toothpicks, fancy
- Begin by gathering the strawberries and washing them. Then cut the stem off of every one of them. Put them aside.
- Take your bananas and slice them into medium sized slices. Make sure you don't make them too thick. Set them aside.
- Take out the toothpicks and the 22 mini marshmallows. Put the marshmallows in their own dish.
- Pick up a toothpick, and put a marshmallow on it.
- Follow with a strawberry by putting the toothpick through starting with the pointed end (non-cut side) and push it through.
- Follow with a slice of banana and push that through also.
- Place the finished Santa Hat on a tray or serving dish. Then repeat the process until you are out of strawberries and picks.
- Lastly, you are ready to serve it!
Wasn't that easy and quick? Hope you and everyone enjoy the festive dessert! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
© 2015 Alyssa Scheidemann
More by this Author
A travel article on travel activities and places to go in Naples, Florida during the twilight hours. It is more specifically on the top five best places to watch the sunset in Naples, Florida.
A list of the Top five Best Organic and Natural Tea Brands for Self-Steeped Tea.
An article on the best "hidden gem" places to go to in Naples, Florida. A "Hidden Gem" is a place that is small, superb, & local. It mentions restaurants/bars, shops, & romantic places in...