Easy to make Tender Crispy Chicken Recipe
Need something easy to make ? Try tender, tasty, and crispy chicken! This chicken recipe is great for any meal! Whether you are cooking for a just you, a few, or many, it's easy to make and your taste buds will love it too! The chicken is perfectly crispy without having to deep-fry it in a vat of fat, so it saves you the extra calories and fat but with all the crispy tender chicken goodness.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 1/4 cup butter/ margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all-purpose flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and ground thyme in a bowl.
- Beat the egg in another bowl. Then add the milk and lemon juice to the egg.
- Dip the chicken into the flour mixture then into the egg mixture, then repeat once more.
- Place skin side up on a greased baking sheet. Let stand for 30 minutes, then drizzle the butter (or margarine).
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour -1 hour and 15 minutes.
Need a even quicker chicken fix? Check out the chicken below, it's quick and you can keep it on hand in the freezer/ cupboard and eat it when you need it !
Please feel free to...
- Ask a Question
- And Rate Up :)
No comments yet.