Easy traditional dessert: Mhalbi or flan with rice cream
This is a very easy dessert prepared with natural ingredients. It is a traditional way to prepare a flan.
- 7 measures milk
- 1 measure rice cream or rice powder
- 1 measure sugar
- ¼ measure orange blossom water
- Cinnamon or chocolate powder, for decoration
You can adjust sugar measure if you want your flan to be more or less sweet. Let's start cooking now following these simple steps.
- In a casserole, mix milk with sugar and rice cream.
- Cook the mixture without boiling it.
- Once it becomes thick, add orange blossom water
- Continue cooking it until it becomes thicker, like a flan.
- Pour it in ramekins.
- Decorate it with cinnamon or chocolate.
- Let it cool for an hour.
Serve it cold
No comments yet.