"Black Beans Rice" or the typical Arroz con moros called over South America
Black Beans Rice/ or Arroz con Moros.
Cooking with love and you..Living in America for more than 14 years, my home country bring me some memories and why not share with you a little bit of taste of my “Ecuadorian cuisine”…I’ll be cooking and taste with you some of my favorite dishes that I like prepare here in my new home VA.
ARROZ CON MOROS
Arroz con moros. OR "BLACK BEANS RICE"
- 1 1/2 Cup rice, 4 people
- 1 clove garlic, median size
- 3 spoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 scallion chopped small pieces
- pinch fresh cilantro chopped small pieces
- 1 can black beans the brand that you prefer.
- 3 cups water
- Have ready a clean pot with water ready to bring to boil as you do your regular rice, if you are not sure fallow the directions of the bags are always very close with the amount that you’ll like to prepare. The amount I’m preparing is for a small family, single person or a couple.
- The soon the water boil put the rice, let cook for 10 minutes until the you see the rice is getting transparent and the water is drying. When is like that, have ready the black beans and add to the rice, mix all together with the liquid of the beans. Reduce the level of your range from medium to low until you see that the rice is all cooked, before you retire from the heat put the cilantro for extra flavor… Enjoy with meat of your preference or with shredded mozzarella cheese… if you have questions feel free to communicate with me…
No comments yet.