Eggnog Cannoli Recipe
Eggnog Cannoli Dessert
Cannolis as a dessert are always a divine ending to any meal. Just for the holidays here is the perfect combination, an eggnog and cannoli recipe. This eggnog cream, inside of a scrumptious cannoli shell is the perfect dessert treat to bring delight to any holiday celebration!
1 package of Nestles Premier White Morsels
12 Ready to us mini Cannoli Shells
¼ cup of cashews
¼ cup of eggnog
2 ½ cups of Heavy Cream
½ tsp. nutmeg
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 Pastry Bag
1. Put the cashews in snack bag. Using the end of a spoon, crush the cashews. Place the crushed cashews to the side.
2. In a mixing bowl add ¼ cup of eggnog and 2 ½ cups of heavy cream.
3. Add ½ tsp. of nutmeg and cinnamon to the mixture, and with a hand mixture mix all the ingredients until thick.
4. When the heavy cream mixtures is thick stop mixing and add the crushed cashews and ¼ cup of Nestles Premier White Morsels.
5. Insert the cream into the pastry bag and add the cream into each cannoli, to make a delightful cannoli eggnog dessert.
6. Chill the cannoli dessert in the freezer for 10 minutes before serving. Bon appétit!
More by this Author
morguefile morguefile morguefile morguefile morguefile Today more and more people are suffering with high blood pressure. There is so much to worry about in our world, that even younger people are being diagnosed...
Dark circles under the eyes have been a nuisance to people for many centuries. There are people who wish that this blemish could be removed permanently, but the truth of the matter is that sometimes this condition can...
A well functioning body is the most important thing that a human being can have to live a healthy and rewarding life. Sometimes people do not realize that the smallest things that they do could create problems...
No comments yet.