Elbow Macaroni Tossed in Olive Garlic Sauce
How to Make Garlic Bread?
- butter knife
- bread slicer
- rubber spatula
- chopping board
- finely chopped garlic
- soften butter
- finely chopped parsley
1. Incorporate the following ingredients: butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Cut the baguette diagonally.
3. Spread the butter mixture in every slices of baguette.
4. Line all baguette slices in a cookies sheet for oven cooking.
Note: Oven toaster may also be used for cooking garlic bread.
mortar and pestle
- 250 g Elbow macaroni, al dente
- 1 1/2 tbsps Olive oil
- 10 pcs Black olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Capers, finely chopped
- 1/2 clove Garlic, crushed
- 200 g Tomato, pureed
- 1/2 tbsp Basil, dried
- Black pepper, ground
- Parmesan, grated
- Parsley, chopped
Meatless Pata Nutritional Value
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||135|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
|Carbohydrates 164 g||55%|
|Sugar 54 g|
|Protein 36 g||72%|
|Sodium 347 mg||14%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- Combine oil, olives, capers and garlic in a bowl with cover. Let the marinate sit for about 30 minutes.
- Drain oil into a frying pan then heat. Set aside olives and capers.
- Once hot, add tomatoes and basil for about 20 minutes or until thick.
- Add olives and capers. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta into the sauce and topped with parmesan cheese. Sprinkle it with parsley. Serves 2.
Rate this Recipe if You Love It!
Are You a Pasta Lover?
How Often You Eat Pasta per Week?See results without voting
Did you know that:
Penne, Elbow, Macaroni and Rigatoni are ideal pastas for thick tomato sauces, chunky meat or vegetable sauces and thick cream sauces.
- Linguine in Creamy Tomato Sauce
Make a twist to your ordinary tomato sauce by just adding your favorite cream on it. Something new to the taste buds that everybody will surely love. This pasta dish maybe serve any time of the day!
- The Best Chicken Anchovy Pasta Recipe
The creamy and salty taste of the pasta with juiciness of chunky chicken. Plus the fresh taste of herb on top. Something you'll be looking forward. Definitely, a meal you can't afford to say NO!
No comments yet.