Fast and Easy Recipes for Kids - No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Younger children may need a little help with this one, but all in all it's worth it in the end once those yummy peanut butter cups are added!
- 2 - 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 - cup sugar
- 2/3 - cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 - cup whipped topping
- 14 peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches), Oreo is the best
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping
- Coarsely chop half of the peanut butter cups; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Quarter remaining peanut butter cups; arrange over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
No comments yet.