Tasty Festive Soup
- 1 package chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 medium bulb of an onion, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable spices
- 1 bay leaf
- a few grains of pepper
- parsley, chopped
- 2-3 potatoes, chopped into cubes
- 3 yolks
- 180ml of sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation and Cooking
- First of all, saute the medium onion bulb chopped into cubes with some olive oil. After the onion gets yellowish colour add chopped chicken breasts into it and continue to saute it while pouring some water. If you have prepared chopped carrots, you can add them into the meat and onion. Then add chopped potatoes and a few grains of pepper, vegetables spices and some salt. When all ingredients are added, top up with water (about 3 liters). Cook the soup about 30 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- When the soup is cooked, remove it from the stove. In a deep bowl put three yolks and the sour cream. Mix it well and along with constant stirring add it to the soup.