Fish Recipes: Fish Soup with Anellini
Fish Soup with Anellini
The following ingredients for making Fish Soup with Anellini serve 6 people. If you’re hoping to serve more, you need to add extra ingredients. The ingredients to serve 6 people include:
· 2 tbsp of olive oil
· 2 sliced onions
· 1 finely chopped garlic clove
· 1 litre\32 fl oz fish stock or water
· 400g\14 oz canned and chopped tomatoes
· 1\4 tsp of herbes de provence
· 1\4 tsp saffron threads
· 115g\4 ox dried anellini
· Salt and pepper
· 450g\1 lb monkfish fillet which should be cut into chunks
· 18 live, scrubbed and debearded mussels
· 225g\8 oz raw, shelled and deveined raw prawns with tails on
How to Make Fish Soup with Anellini
1) First of all, the olive oil needs heating in a large saucepan. Add onions, garlic and cook with low heat. Stir occasionally for about 5 minutes until the onions are soft.
2) Add the fish stock along with the tomatoes and its can juices, herbs, saffron and pasta. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and bring to the boil for 15 minutes.
3) Add fish, mussels and prawns altogether and re-cover the pan for another 5-10 minutes of simmering until the mussels have opened as well as prawns changing colour and the fish is opaque and flaky. However, throw away any mussels that haven’t opened up and ladle the soup into bowls to serve.
You can read more pasta recipes on my profile. Or if you wish, you can read some through the links below this article. I am writing several pasta recipes for you so browse around for any of them. It is possible that you may find some of the recipes that you’re looking for here on my profile. For more recipes, please visit my profile here on Hubpages.
For more reading, please read:
- Chicken Recipes: Italian Chicken Soup
Italian soups can be light, thick, clear or even serve with additional ingredients like cream, parsley and garlic bread. If you have been reading more of the recipes I have published here on Hubpages, you would also agree with me regarding the other
- Easy Recipes: Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup
Brown Lentil and Pasta Soup is another easy recipe out of many other easy recipes that I am writing here on Hubpages. Brown Lentils and Pasta Soup is easy to make and tastes best with French bread or even garlic butter. This easy recipe is great for
- Easy Recipes: Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup is another excellent and common recipe that people enjoy. It is easy to make and needs just a few ingredients and requires a few easy steps to make the soup.
- Easy Recipes: Potato and Pesto Soup
Potato and Pesto Soup is a pasta recipe that goes along with soups and salads. Pasta with soup goes together perfectly as they can add taste and texture to the recipe. Let us read how you can make Potato and Pesto Soup below.
- How to Make a Cake
Making a simple sponge cake is the easiest of the lot. This is a great start to learning how to make a cake before getting into other varieties.
No comments yet.