Fresh Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Rate this salsa!
This sweet salsa is perfect for warm weather parties or to bring some sweetness to a party with lots of salty style snacks. Homemade cinnamon tortilla chips add the finishing touch.
- 10 large strawberries, washed and trimmed
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 small bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 large flour tortillas
- canola cooking spray
- 1 C cinnamon sugar
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- While the oven is pre-heating, peel and chop your fruit. Using a blender or food processor--puree the strawberries. The consistency should be thin and pourable.
- Combine mango, kiwi, and banana diced pieces in a bowl. Pour the the strawberries over top and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Coat each side of the tortillas with the canola spray. Cut the flour tortillas into strips or triangles, whichever you prefer. Place pieces on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- The chips can be served warm or cooled.
More by this Author
When installing a home ceiling fan you want to make sure that your follow several safety tips and warnings so that you prevent fire hazards, electrical shock, and personal injury. Read carefully when looking over the...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...