Fruit Salad – Also suitable for a Diabetes Diet
ツ Spring is here and soon it will be summer – a time where many prefer to eat cool fruit salads. You can satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way. I share a recipe that is also suitable for Diabetics. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes to prepare and can serve one or two people.
- 1 small can of pineapple slices.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1 medium sliced banana.
- 3 small cups of shredded cabbage.
- 1 small can of drained mandarin oranges.
- Half cup of chopped walnuts.
- Half Half a cup of raisins.
- A pinch of salt.
- 6 ounces low-fat tropical yogurt.
- First, drain the pineapple and leave about two tablespoons of juice.
- Stir lemon juice into the leftover pineapple juice, then add banana slices.
- In a large salad bowl, mix the cabbage, oranges, walnuts, raisins, salt and juice.
- Finally, mix in the yogurt.
- Chill until you are ready to serve it.
- Nyotaimori ~ Eating Sushi off a woman's bare body
The Art of eating Sushi off a naked woman's body.
- Christmas Cocktail & Appetizer: With Watermelon
Healthy Recipes with Watermelon. Cocktail and Appetizers
More by this Author
How to stay fit and stop tiredness.
How to improve your typing skills for Jobs.
Things I have personally noticed about people who laugh a lot. Thought provoking. Laughter is Good.