Crock pot dip that tastes like corn beef
Its simple and tasty
A co-worker shared this recipe with me, and I just had to post it. It’s delicious. It’s easy to make, and would go great with other finger foods, snacks, and party trays.
This compliments game day, parties, and potlucks.
It eats like a meal, so serve it with salad or simple appetizers and you’re DONE! No need to have a full meal to go with this. It ends up tasting just like a Reuben sandwich, it's really quite amazing.
Save leftovers and serve on a piece of toast, that tastes great too.
- 1-2 boxes Rye Trisketts
- 2 cups (1/2 lb) Swiss on Rye Cheese or regular swiss, shredded
- 3/4 Corn Beef, chopped fine
- (1) 16 oz bottle Thousand Island Dressing
- (1) 12 oz can Sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 loaf rye bread (optional), toasted or sliced
- 1 Crock Pot
Corn Beef and Cabbage
- Easy crock pot corned beef & cabbage recipe
Enjoy this easy Corn Beef meal anytime, or for special occasions like St. Patricks Day!
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot, stir often until melted
- Rye Trisketts go great with this, as well as sliced or toasted Rye bread. Serve in a Rye bread bowl for a fancier display!
Rate this dip!
© 2013 Rebecca
More by this Author
Over consumption of dairy products can cause a multitude of intolerable symptoms, impaired organ function, embarrassment, and discomfort. Do a detox from dairy and rid yourself from all of this!
If you've ever been to a Hibachi restaurant & had the salad they serve, then you know how yummy Ginger Salad can be! This is my knock-off recipe, now you can make it easily at home.
Fleas...disgusting, disease ridden, relentless breeding mini vampires. They are miserable to pets & humans. They also have the potential for illness and death. Here's how to destroy them!