Ginger Chicken Liver Stir Fry
I don't love chicken liver that much, but when I have nothing left in the fridge but chicken liver, so I thought and plan of something that would give me a different taste. So, here's the recipe that change my impression of chicken liver and my husband loves it.
- 1/2 kg. chicken liver, sliced into bite size
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium red onion bulb, chopped
- 1 medium ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- green chili (optional), chopped
- 1 pc lemon, cut into halves
- 3-5 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Slice chicken liver into bite size. Wash and drain.
- Sprinkle salt and squeeze half of lemon. Set aside for few minutes.
- Heat 3tbsp oil in a pan and fry marinated liver until done.
- In a separate pan, saute ginger, garlic, onions and chili. Add chicken liver and mix thoroughly.
- Season with soy sauce, oyster, salt and a squeeze of lemon.
- Serve with steamed rice.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...