Yummy Ginger and Molasses Cupcakes Recipe
Love the taste of ginger? These flavorful delicious cupcakes are just right for you. They are also perfect for anyone looking for a cupcake that isn't too sweet but more spicy and doesn't give you sugar cravings.
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 unsulfured molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/3 hot water
- 1 cup fresh ginger (peeled and minced)
- Whipped cream
- Ground ginger (for decoration & flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a bowl whisk together flour baking soda and salt.
- In a different bowl whisk the sugar, eggs, and molasses until it has a smooth texture. Then whisk the melted butter and hot water into the mixture.
- Stir the flour mixture into the second mixture, then add the ginger.
- Line 26 muffin tin cups with paper liners; divide the batter evenly among the cups, filling only 3/4 quarters full. Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Don't worry if the cupcakes don't have domed tops, they aren't supposed too.
- Decorate each cupcake with a generous helping of whipped cream, dusted with a bit of ground ginger.
Please feel free to...
- Ask a Question
- And Rate Up :)
No comments yet.