Another quick and easy recipe with minimal ingredients. This is a great recipe to whip up in less than 30 mins. This is a great dish to pack for lunch as well. I like to pack an lunch box with rice, kabocha, shredded cabbage and ginger pork.
- 1 lb. thinly sliced pork
- 1" piece of ginger, grated
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 4 tbs mirin
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Allow to marinate for 10 mins. You can marinate for longer for a stronger taste.
- Saute in pan on medium heat until the pork is cooked throughly.
- Serve with a side of rice
More by this Author
The restaurant business is an exciting industry to learn about. It seems like every aspect of the industry is carefully thought out. Also every aspect as ties to various cultures and traditions. I am a foodie or food...
An introduction to university family housing.