Four Layer Dip with Cream Cheese, Beef, Cheese and Salsa
Great Dip Recipe for Poker Night
4 Layer Dip
Looking for an easy recipe that will be a big hit at the next party? This recipe is great to make quickly at home, or construct at home and take it to go.
- (2) 8oz. Cream Cheese Bricks (softened to room temperature)
- 4 cups of Mexican Blend shredded Cheese
- 1lb. Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 16oz. Medium Salsa (or whatever heat your friends and family prefer)
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Brown the ground meat and set aside on paper towels to drain the grease.
- In a 9x13 pan spread the (2) cream cheese bricks evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Evenly spread the ground meat on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the salsa evenly over the top of the ground beef.
- Sprinkle the Mexican Blend shredded cheese evenly over the top of everything.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese on the top is completely melted.
- Eat with Tortilla chips and enjoy!
When I started making this dip I never used any meat and it was one of my favorite dips. Then I met my meat and potatoes eating fiancé, and he suggested adding the ground beef. Both ways are delicious, but adding the ground meat is a great way to "fill up the players".
If you want a little extra zip you can add taco seasoning to the meat. I have also substituted the beef for ground turkey and it tastes great and is a little better for you .
More by this Author
This is a great twist on the traditional lasagna recipe using cottage cheese and Alfredo sauce. Tasty recipe that not only will the family love it, but it is very simple as well.
Looking for a great recipe for cocktail meatballs in the crock pot? This recipe is a spin on the original grape jelly meatballs, but instead using cranberry sauce. It's delicious and incredibly easy.
This hub is about graphic design including pre-press procedures, paper sizes, bleeds, margins and final trim sizes. There is important information about what your printer needs to be able to output the best quality...
No comments yet.