Greek Food-Village Salad. Fresh, delicious, flavorful!
Greek Village Salad
A delicious Greek Village Salad
A quick and fresh delicious salad. Full of flavor and bright colors.
Once you gather all the ingredients you can have this whipped together in about 25-30 minutes. Serves about 8, in 1/2- 1 cup serving sizes, which makes it great for gatherings or picnics!
Other recipes you may enjoy!
The Foods of the Greek Islands
- 2 Cucumbers, sliced like coins or quartered
- 8 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives, Sliced in halves
- 4 Tomatos, wedged
- 1 Green pepper, sliced into strips
- 1-2 Red onions, sliced
- 1 can Garbonzo beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Fresh lemon, squeezed
- 3 tablespoonns Olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Parsley, Fresh and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Chop the cucumber, tomato, onion, green pepper and olives. Add to a large bowl. Mix in the feta cheese and Garbanzo beans.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate container, mix well. Or puree (your choice).
- When ready to eat, toss the salad with the dressing.
© 2014 Rebecca
More by this Author
If you've ever been to a Hibachi restaurant & had the salad they serve, then you know how yummy Ginger Salad can be! This is my knock-off recipe, now you can make it easily at home.
Over consumption of dairy products can cause a multitude of intolerable symptoms, impaired organ function, embarrassment, and discomfort. Do a detox from dairy and rid yourself from all of this!
How easy is it to overdose on nicotine? Not as easy as one would think. Learn to recognize the warning signs and symptoms, as well as how to treat a potential overdose.