Greek Style Egg Salad Recipe
This delightfully easy-to-make Greek-style egg salad is made with hard boiled eggs, feta cheese, tomato, olives, green onion, and mayo. Follow the directions below, and enjoy this wonderful recipe!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 8 hard-cooked eggs; chopped
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of seeded chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup of sliced pitted olives
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, green onion, feta cheese, tomato, and olives.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Season this Greek-style egg salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy! If desired serve this egg salad between slices of bread or bagel halves for a quick and delicious sandwich.
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.