Greek Style Egg Salad Recipe
This delightfully easy-to-make Greek-style egg salad is made with hard boiled eggs, feta cheese, tomato, olives, green onion, and mayo. Follow the directions below, and enjoy this wonderful recipe!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 8 hard-cooked eggs; chopped
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of seeded chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup of sliced pitted olives
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, green onion, feta cheese, tomato, and olives.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Season this Greek-style egg salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy! If desired serve this egg salad between slices of bread or bagel halves for a quick and delicious sandwich.
More by this Author
Add a little fun to mealtime tonight and put your dinner on a stick! These deep-fried pork chops are quick and easy to make, so bring a little taste of the state fair right into your back yard! boneless pork loin...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.