Guilt Free Refrigerator Cheese Cake
Hot summer days are perfect for cool, creamy deserts, and for Cheese Cake lovers this one will have you coming back for more. Made with Non-Fat yogurt and sweetened with your favorite artificial sweetener, (mine is Splenda®) you won’t be sweating the calories.
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs, Can be purchased pre-boxed or you can make your own in a blender.
- 1/4 Cup Melted Margarine or Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sweetener, Artificial or natural sugar
- 2 Cups Low Fat Plain or Vanilla Yogurt, I prefer Youplait Brand Vanilla
- 1 Box Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix, I use Jello Bran
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and sweetener in a medium bowl.Melt margarine in the microwave and add to crumb, sweetener mix. Stir together with fork until mixed well and no longer dry. Empty into pie plate and form around plate with the back of a spoon; making the crust approximately ¼” thick. Set aside.
- To save time, there are an assorted number of ready made graham cracker crusts that can be purchased at any local grocery store.
- In medium bowl mix the pudding mix into the yogurt until it is well mixed and creamy.
- Spoon the mix into the crust and set in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to an hour.
- If the mixture is too rich for your taste, add ¼ Cup of skim milk to the mix.
- Refrigerator Cheese Cake can be served just as it is, or topped with fresh cut fruits or chilled sugar free jams. Be creative and enjoy!
So...What do you think?
More by this Author
Grandmothers have a way of teaching life lessons in the simplest of ways. Ways that tend to stay with us throughout the years. My grandmother used her jigsaw puzzles to teach me about life and living.
It is difficult at best, to raise funds for any group or organization, let alone during economic times such as we find ourselves in now. Here, are some ideas that promise to increase your fundraising; as well as,...
Some moments in life take our breath away and linger in our memories forever. These are the moments that shape who we are and how we love.