2 cups guyabano 1 c. sugar 10 cups water 1/2 c. Lemon juice
1. Wash the guyabano and cut in quarter.
2. Scoop out the pulp with a spoon and remove all the seeds and the hard portions.
3. Add 2 cups water and strain through a muslin bag or reduce pulp to a puree using a blender.
4. Add the rest of the water. Mix the Lemon juice and sugar.
5. Add ice or chill. Serve cold.
More by this Author
Guidelines in Buying Fresh Foods The main consideration in choosing any food is quality. Here are some guidelines for judging the freshness and wholesomeness of foods to enable you to get the most nutrition...
Fish Preservation Fish preservation is the method of extending the shelf life of fish and other fishery products by applying the principles of chemistry, engineering and other branches of science in order to improve...
Sandwiches A sandwich is made up of one or more slices of bread with nutritious filling between them. Any kind of bread,cream or loaf bread, rolls and buns will make a good sandwich. The filling may be slices of cold...