Healthy Convenience Foods: 8 Favorites
Are you trying to improve your diet? Do you want to follow a healthy eating plan, but don’t want to give up being able to rely on convenience foods for some of your meals and snacking? With so many people focused on proper nutrition, more and more healthy convenience foods are being introduced to the market. Here are a few healthy and nutritious convenience foods that you may want to consider!
8 Favorite Healthy Convenience Foods
1. Doctor Kracker: If you’re looking for a healthy cracker that you can enjoy with your favorite soups, dips, or by themselves, you’re sure to love the hearty and flavorful Doctor Kracker product line.
2. Dried Fruit Snacks from Ocean Spray: If you’re a fan of flavorful cranberries, you’re sure to enjoy Ocean Spray’s variety of tasty and delicious dried fruit snacks. Options include dried cranberries, dried blueberries and dried cranberries. Craisins are also a great option from Ocean Spray.
3. Food Should Taste Good Chips: You don’t have to give up all chips to improve your diet, you just have to choose the right ones. The tasty tortilla chips made by Food Should Taste Good have crunchy corn flavor and the texture of crackers, yet are all natural and filled with wholesome goodness.
4. Funky Monkey Dried Fruit Snacks: If you love the taste of tropical fruit, you’ll likely find Funky Monkey Dried Fruit Snacks to be a delicious snack option that fits right into your healthy eating plans.
5. Goji Gourmet Cookies – If you thought that there was no room for cookies in your healthy eating plan, you’ll be really excited to discover the tasty Goji Gourmet line of cookies. Enjoy the benefits of superfruit goji berries paired with a variety of other healthful ingredients in these tasty snacks.
6. Kind Snack Bars – These snack tasty bars feature nuts, fruit and honey rather than the heavily processed ingredients you’ll find in many other snack bars. Enjoy one for breakfast, lunch or a snack any time of the day.
7. Original Smart Cookies: These tasty cookie treats actually include vegetables baked right in – but they don’t taste like vegetables. They offer a great way to get even the most picky eaters in your household to eat more vegetables without even realizing that’s what they’re doing.
8. Sunridge Farms Trail Mix: If you’re looking for an all-natural sweet and salty snack, try one of the varieties of trail mix available from Sunridge Farms. Several flavors are available; my favorite is the Berries and Chocolate Antioxidant Mix variety. It’s a delicious treat for breakfast as well as for snacking any time of day.
Suggestions to Share?
What are your favorite healthy convenient foods? Feel free to share your suggestions in the comments section below!
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...