Easy to Make Recipe: Holiday Party Mix
Quick and Easy Recipe
Creating delicious appetizers doesn't have to be complicated and it doesn't have to take up all your party prep time.
Yummy snacks that can be healthy will be appreciated by all party goers as well!
Grab a large bowl, pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees and grease a large cookie sheet to get started!
- 9 Cups Toasted Corn Cereal Squares
- 4 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 1 1/2 Cups Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Cup Choclate Chips
- 1 Bag Pretzels
- Combine 1 Cup packed brown sugar, 1 Stick (1/2 c) Margarine, ½ Cup Light Corn Syrup in a large saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Then boil over MEDIUM HEAT for 5 minutes without stirring then remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 Tsp. Vanilla and ½ Tsp. Baking Soda
- Pour over cereal mixture while coating evenly ontp the cookie sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let Cool and break apart before putting in a large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 1 Package of pretzels.
Rate this Recipe
Great For Any Party
- Chocolate Oatmeal Balls
Calling all chocolate lovers! Try this quick to make recipe the next time your chocolate craving hits.
Quick Caramel Corn
- Microwave Caramel Corn
Party appetizer recipes that are fast and easy to make.
Did You Like This Recipe?See results without voting
More Party Recipes
More by this Author
Quick and easy dinner recipes are a must in this rush hour way of living. Here are a few ideas to make dinner a breeze.
If you want a simple recipe for sugar cookies then check this out! Good with or without the buttercream icing (also included).
If you are considering a career in real estate but don't have a ton of money to throw at the new position, consider starting with apartment locating to earn an immediate income and build your way up.