How To Make Homemade Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing?
Making Homemade Turkey Stuffing
Would You Like to Learn How to Make Stuffing for Turkey at Home for Thanksgiving Dinner?
Are You Sick of Buying Boxed so called "Stove Top" Stuffing?
Whether you are Stuffing a Bird or need Stuffing for a Side Dish, this article will show you the basics for making a family favorite for generations to come!
Break Bread with your family and enjoy creating memories that will last a lifetime...all while creating and preparing a delicious homemade Turkey Stuffing Recipe Thanksgiving Dinner!
Break Bread with Your Family!
- 10 Loaves of Bread (suggest White or Whole Grain Wheat), Tear into small 1/2" pieces
- 2 Sticks of Butter or Margarine, Melted
- * Water, enough to keep moist
- 6 Med-Lg Onions, Chopped
- 2 Celery "Groups", Chopped
- 1/3 box "Bell's" Brand Turkey Seasoning
This recipe is designed for a large 22 lbs. Turkey. This recipe can be reduced for a 10-12 lbs. Turkey by using half of the listed ingredient amounts.
- The first thing to do is to literally break up the bread into small pieces, about the size of a quarter.
- Chop the onions
- Melt the Butter in a saucepan
- Mix all the ingredients together and make sure they are blended evenly; don't use too much water or it will come out soggy!
- Stuff the Turkey and Cook According to Recommended Cooking Time
You will have extra stuffing left over after stuffing the turkey.
- Lightly Butter a Glass Casserole Dish and put the remaining Stuffing in the dish
- Cover with Aluminum Foil
- Cook in Oven @ 350 Degrees for 1 Hour
Make Thanksgiving Dinner Perfect!
You can always add things to this recipe to make it even better! Consider adding the following ingredients:
- Meat such as Sausage, Chorizo, etc.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Visit Massachusetts: The "Wild Turkey" State
Mom's Homemade Turkey Stuffing Recipe!
More by this Author
One of the most common foods found in Cambodian and many other Southeast Asian homes, that are easy to make and inexpensive, are Dipping Sauces which are shared with friends over a great conversation!
- 8How To Cook Pot Roast In a Cast Iron Dutch Oven: Recipe Ingredients and Directions with Photo Review
Learn How to Cook and Make Traditional American Pot Roast. This recipe feeds 6-8 people and uses a Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Simple Ingredients and Preparation. Amaze your family with this classic dinner recipe!
Learn about cast iron cookware and its benefits and how to season, clean, and store it.