Homemade Cupcake Maker
Cupcakes Delivered in 10 Minutes: 10 Minute Cupcakes
Now you can make your own cupcakes at home, with this fabulous new virtually instant cupcake maker. Make cupcakes in just 10 minutes in your own home. Freshly baked cupcakes on demand!
No need to plan ahead, make instant cupcakes perfectly every time your friends pop round. Make instant cupcakes for packup lunches.
This is a great kitchen gadget that will get used time and time again - saving you money in the long-run.
Now you can have instant cupcakes - and it's great for kids too. Make cupcakes with your kids safely and easily with the new Swan cupcake maker.
Features of this great new product include:
- Easy lift facility
- Stays cool during baking
- Non-stick plates
- A free cupcakes recipe book, so you'll never be short of great ideas for baking cupcakes
Cupcake Maker Recipes
When you buy a cupcake maker, you will get a recipe book, but here's an idea of what is involved in making your own cupcakes:
Recipe to make 2 batches of 6 cupcakes
- 225g self raising flour
- 100g castor sugar
- 150ml milk
- 2medium eggs
- 125g butter (softened or melted)
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl until the mix is smooth.
- Close the Cupcake Maker lid and switch it on, wait for the READY light to show.
- Set out 6 cupcake cases and add some of the mixt to each one (2/3rds full maximum)
- Open the Cupcake Maker lid and pop the filled cases into the 6 holes.
- Close the lid - and the cupcakes cook by magic in 10-12 minutes!
- After 10 minutes, lift the lid and have a look. They should be risen and cooked,
but you do have the option of closing the lid and giving them another 2-5 minutes
if you think they need it.
- Once cooked, switch off and unplug, then use a wood or heatproof spatula to remove the cupcakes to a wire tray for cooling.
- Wait until the cupcakes are completely cooled before decorating with any icing etc.
Start a Cupcake Business
- Start a Cupcake Business in the UK
It's super-easy to start a cupcake business - and here is a quick list of what you need to start YOUR cupcake business in the UK.
Baking for Cash
A lot of people have wanted to start their own business baking cupcakes. This gadget would be a great boon in those early years when you just need to create a couple of dozen cupcakes with the minimum of fuss and household disruption.
Bake Cupcakes for Your School Fair
Ideal - now you'll look like a Master Baker in front of all the other mums!
Cupcakes Delivered in 10 Minutes
Make that your calling card when phoning a friend - instead of saying "Hi, I'll be there in 10 minutes", just call and announce "Cupcakes delivered in 10 Minutes"
Cupcakes at 3am
You know the feeling, 3am, fancy a nibble .... what could be easier/safer than a cool cupcake maker!
Cupcakes for Kids' Birthday Parties
No need to spend hours baking ahead of a party - just pop the cupcake baker on to cook you a few batches without any fuss at all.
Cupcakes for the Office Party
It's always tricky trying to work out what to take to the office for a party - whether it's a leaving party, a baby shower or a Xmas party - cupcakes can be the answer! Easy peasey
What Do Do With the Kids in the Long Summer School Holidays
Bake cupcakes, of course! Easily and safely. Cheaper to run than using the main oven as well.
More by this Author
Reheating cooked chicken meat is not dangerous, but you do need to know how to do it safely. Find out how to safely reheat leftover cooked chicken so it turns out perfectly every time.
Silicone Cookware, Silicone Muffin Cases Author For Xmas I received some new silicone bakeware and have been testing it out for the last month or so... the question for me was: Is silicone bakeware better than metal...
New and existing market traders are always looking to find the best selling products for market stalls, in order to start up as a market trader, increase their existing turnover, or break out into new markets.