Homemade Greek Pasta Salad
Rate this recipe:
Greek Pasta Salad makes a great side dish or add grilled chicken or fish to make it a full meal!
- 2 cups penne pasta, al dente
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sized cucumber, sliced
- 1 small can sliced olives
- 5 peperoncini, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup greek dressing, lite caesar also works well
- Cook 2 cups of penne pasta according to package directions. Drain well and rinse with cold water. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Wash, peel, and slice the cucumber. Add to salad bowl. Wash, cut, and chop the green pepper. Add to bowl. Open and drain the black olives, add to bowl. Remove stems and slice peperoncini into small chunks. Add to bowl.
- Pour dressing over the top of the salad and stir well to coat all ingredients. Sprinkle feta cheese over the top. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
More by this Author
You don't always have to tile, carpet, or hardwood your floors. The new thing is to just stain the concrete that's already there. It's a lot of work, but if done properly, your home will look gorgeous. If you're...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...