Easy and Healthy Homemade Pizza Made With Pre-made Dough, Cheese or Veggie!!!Use Your Imagination!!!
Quick Family dinner
When we are in a hurry I have found a neat trick to jazz up a simple cheese pizza. You can also do this with a regular whole wheat or plain pre-made pizza crust. This pizza is not only easy, it is quick, healthy and nutritious for your family. My family LOVES when I make this!!!
2. Saute anything in the fridge, mushrooms, onions, sweet peppers. spinach, basil, black olives, etc. My husband likes hot yellow peppers in a jar and some fresh cut up tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese cut up with the tomatoes is awesome.!!!!
3 If using your own dough, top with some plain spaghetti sauce and add your cheese ,then your favorite toppings.
4. Bake at 400 degrees til brown and serve. I like to use fresh spinach ,basil, chives garlic . You can add bacon bits, pepperoni, etc. but not quite as healthy. You can also sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and garlic on top and even extra cheese before you bake. The Presto Pizzazz oven's are awesome for cooking a pizza quickly and easily and saves you up to 60% in energy costs to a regular oven. It can be used for many other things to back.
5.In a pinch roll out some crescent rolls from your refrigerator section and bake a few minutes before adding your toppings.
This Pizza peel is not only functional but beautiful. Hang it on a wall as I did when not in use and use as a serving tray for parties for crackers, etc.
- Pizza Recipes: How to Make Pizza Dough and Homemade ...
Pizza is a lot easier to make from scratch at home than you may think. This page guides you easily from the stage of making the sauce and the dough to coming up with tasty topping ideas to suit you and your family.
- Pizza-Is It Good For You? & How To Make Pizza at Hom...
Papa John's owner recently said pizza is healthy, just don't eat too much. Learn how much is safe and how to make great pizza from home.
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough Recipe
This is am amazing whole wheat pizza dough recipe I developed it my self in search of a healthy pizza. I love pizza so I figured I might as well make one that was good for me, so before we go any further lets understand the word whole. This is a...
- Best Top 5 Cheese Mix used to make Pizza
Pizza, one of the best and most consumed foods in the world. Pizza can be described as being 3 main ingredients. You need a pizza base (flour), sauce (tomato), and cheese! Well lets face it, a pizza without cheese is a big round bread-stick! Pizza is
- How to make a backyard mud oven. Cheap, fun, and mak...
Here are easy to follow instructions for building a mud oven at home. You can make a mud oven (Cob oven) at home without any special skill and almost for free - and your wood burning pizza oven will turn out professional quality hearth breads and pie
- Making Pizza With Whole Wheat Boboli Crusts
I love homemade pizza, but I really don't like to make dough. When I was a teenager, I made mini pizzas on English muffins all the time. As a matter of fact, English muffin pizzas were one of my favorite late...
- How To Make Pizza - Delicious Stone Oven Style Pizza...
Learning how to make pizza is one of the easiest things to do and your kids will love to get their hands all floury and sticky with dough in the process. Everybody loves pizza, I don't know a single person that doesn't! It is also well known that...
- Learn How To Make Pizza From The World's Best
One of the brothers that have inherited the 140 year-old Pizzeria Da Michele, acknowledged as the #1 in the world, share their step-by-step secrets on how they create the best pizza on Earth. Enjoy!
More by this Author
This is a recipe I found one morning On the New York Times. Easy and fun to make. It is hands down the easiest and best hard crust bread I have ever made.
- 0What is Foods Should be Buying Organic. The Dirty Dozen. Clean Your Fruits & Vegetables With Easy Homemade Recipe.
What are the dirtiest foods you can eat. Find out what to eat oraganic and what you can buy and wash well. Homemade cleaner included.Why farm raised fish may be bad.
My surprise experience with the birth of our twins. What the pregnancy was like, why no one knew we were having twins, the delivery and after.
No comments yet.