My Homemade Tuna Pesto Chili Pasta Recipe
At first I was hesitant of substituting canned tuna flakes instead of meat but it turns out perfect than I expected. The flavour of hot and spicy tuna blends well on the pesto sauce. It is a quick cooking which takes less than ten minutes to cook and needs also little time for preparation.
Here's how to make:
- Cook pasta in a boiling water added with salt and 1 tablespoon oil for 10 minutes or until done. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onions. Add tuna flakes, mushrooms and tomatoes. Cooked for a minute or two.
- Add pesto sauce, cooked pasta and sliced green bell pepper. Mix well and cooked few minutes.
- Spread cream cheese and serve.
1 can tuna flakes (hot & spicy), drained
1/4 cup pesto classic
150 grams pasta, cooked and drained
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium red onion, chopped
1 pc tomato, sliced seeds removed
1 small green bell pepper, sliced
1 small can whole mushrooms (canned or fresh cut into quarters)
1-2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp cream cheese (or as desired)
An aromatic sauce of freshly picked basil, Italian cheese and crushed pine kernels.
More by this Author
1. Consider the data below. 2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout. 3. In Page layout menu, click...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...