Honey Dijon BBQ Chicken
Serve this delicious honey Dijon marinated BBQ chicken recipe at your next cookout, and your guests will be delighted!
- (1) 3lb whole broiler-fryer chicken
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare the marinade. In a bowl, mix together the apple juice, Dijon mustard, honey, vegetable oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into quarters.
- Marinate the chicken. Put the chicken quarters into a sealable plastic bag set on a shallow dish. Pour the prepared marinade over the chicken, seal the bag, and marinate the chicken overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the bag, saving the marinade.
- Cook the chicken. Place the chicken quarters, bone side up, on the grill rack. Grill for about 50 minutes or until done, brushing with the reserved honey dijon marinade halfway through the cook time.
|Serving size: 1 chicken quarter|
|Calories from Fat||360|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 40 g||62%|
|Saturated fat 10 g||50%|
|Unsaturated fat 30 g|
|Carbohydrates 11 g||4%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 45 g||90%|
|Cholesterol 172 mg||57%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Serve this delicious BBQ chicken with the delightfully easy to make side dishes below.
- Easy Creamed Corn Casserole Recipe
1 16 oz. package of frozen whole kernel corn 1 large sweet pepper; chopped 1/2 can of condensed cream of celery soup (approximately 5 1/2 oz.) 4 oz. cream cheese spread with garden vegetables, or...
- Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This flavorful mashed potato dish is the perfect side dish for your meat, poultry, or pork dish. Garlic mashed potatoes are easy to make, and this recipe can be completed from start to finish in about 30...
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.