Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Rate this dip!
- 2 10 oz cans of chunk chicken, drained
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 C ranch dressing
- 1/2 C Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a skillet, warm the chicken and hot sauce. Cut the cream cheese into chunks and add to the skillet. Stir in the ranch dressing, mixing well. Mix in half of the cheddar cheese until the entire mixture is hot.
- Pour the contents of the skillet into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with additional cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve from this dish or transfer to a crock pot to keep warm during your party. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh cut celery.
More by this Author
Firearms can be a very dangerous tool in the hands of the wrong person. Every state has their own gun laws and regulations. For the state of Georgia, the laws are pretty straight forward and easy to abide by. Before you...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...