Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Vote for this dip!
- 1/2 C spinach, frozen
- 1 C artichoke hearts
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop the frozen spinach and artichoke hearts into fine pieces. Boil them in a cup of water over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Drain well; I wring them out with lots of paper towels.
- Combine spinach, artichokes, and all remaining ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes until hot all the way through. Serve immediately or transfer to a crock pot to keep warm. Serve with fresh tortilla chips or chunks of pumpernickel bread.
More by this Author
You don't always have to tile, carpet, or hardwood your floors. The new thing is to just stain the concrete that's already there. It's a lot of work, but if done properly, your home will look gorgeous. If you're...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...