Seven Easy Ways To Add More Coconut Oil Into Your Diet To Gain The Health Benefits And Ketones
Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
Ketones Are Great, Now What?
After writing my first article on ketones called Ketone Found in Coconut Oil Improves Brain Disorders From Alzheimer's and Dementia to Autism and Epilepsy and More, I have spoken to a few colleagues and immediately, I am asked, "How am I supposed to use coconut oil?" This is one of four articles relating to ketones and coconut oil usages. One thing to note is that coconut oil melts at 76 degrees. So, you can melt coconut oil in a cup in hot water, and try to avoid the microwave oven because this may destroy the healing properties.
One Tablespoon=125 calories.
Coconut Oil Equivalents – the following have approximately 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil in them:
- 3 ounces coconut milk
- ¾ cups dried, shredded coconut
- 2 ounces fresh Coconut Meat
1. Add Coconut Oil to Bread In Lieu of Butter
3 c flour (organic is preferable)
2.5 t yeast
1 c water
1/4 c organic extra virgin coconut oil
2 T sugar or honey
1 t salt
Drizzle of olive oil
350 degree F for 20 minutes in an oven or use your favorite setting on your breadmaker. Put a little bit of olive oil on top of your loaf. It is truly delicious with a slight hint of coconut.
2. Mix A Teaspoon In Your Morning Oatmeal
Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in the microwave and stir it in your cooked oatmeal.
3. Add Coconut Oil Into Your Smoothie
Handful of Fruit (Such Strawberries or Apples)
1 T whey powder
2 T organic extra virgin coconut oil
Some yogurt, water, and ice
Melt the coconut oil and then blend with your fruit. Add the other ingredients before adding the cold ingredients such as yogurt and ice. And voila!
4. Fry Your Pancakes or Eggs in Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is great for high heat unlike some vegetable oils. It is good for frying pancakes and eggs.
5. Mix It In Coffee
Use 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in your coffee and feel the difference.
6. Spread Coconut Oil on Toast
You can increase your coconut oil, by spread it on your toast. There is extra coconut oil consumption if the bread is from my #1 tip, coconut oil in homemade bread.
7. Add to Your Mash Potato or Pasta
How Much Coconut Oil Should I Take Daily?
Other Recommended Link
- Can You Lose Weight By Eating Coconut Oil?
- Common Usage of Coconut Oil and Cures
- Ketone Found in Coconut Oil Improves Brain Disorders From Alzheimer's and Dementia to Autis
- How To Laugh And Improve Your Health
- Some Common Problems with Dental Offices and Dental Insurances and My Approach
- Experienced Mom Says: Nine Tips From Breast Pumps To Diapers for New Mothers
- Photo Gallery of Point Lobos State Park
- If You Are Bored At Work, Why Not Improve Your Karma?
More by this Author
- 7Do You Know The Meaning of "Shakabuku," A Basic Buddhist Word Commonly Used In Society and in Pop Culture?
Grosse Pointe Blank (1997) Debi: You know what you need? Marty: What? Debi: Shakabuku. Marty: You wanna tell me what that means? Debi: It's a swift, spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever. ...
I grew up with my Mom and her Singer. There was not a week where I did not see my Mom sew. The Singer brand was comforting when my husband surprised me with a sewing machine in 1995. Unfortunately, the honeymoon between...
It is time to think about cute Christmas cookies again. What makes a cookie cute? Hare are some of the answers -- animals, color, Christmas-themed, simplicity in idea, winter, stars, snowflakes. Because they are so...