How To Cook Lobster Tails - Simple Lobster Tails Recipes
Different Ways of Cooking Lobster Tails
Lobster tails are preferred over lobsters. This is mainly because you can get them at a reasonable price and also because they are quite easy to cook at home as compared to the whole lobster. This article covers a few simple lobster tails recipes with the help of which you can cook delicious lobster tails. Lobster tails can be baked in oven, roasted on a grill, cooked in a crock pot, prepared in a pan and in various other ways.
If you have bought frozen lobster tails then it is essential to defrost them before cooking.
Ingredients for Cooking Lobster Tails
The following ingredients are required to cook lobster tails:
- Lobster tails
- Lemon juice
Oven-baked Lobster Tails
Let us learn how to cook oven-baked lobster tails first:
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Cut the lobster tails into 2-3 pieces of equal length.
- Pour some melted butter on them.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Now bake them in oven for 10 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven after 10 minutes and pour some lemon juice on them.
- Baked lobster tails are ready to be served.
The process of baking lobster tails is simple and their preparation time is also very less.
How to Grill Lobster Tails?
Now let us have a look at how to grill lobster tails. The ingredients would remain the same as mentioned above. The method of grilling lobster tails is as follows:
- Boil the lobster tails for around 5 minutes. It is recommended to slot in a skewer in the lobster tails at the time of boiling them so that their shape remains intact.
- Take out the lobster tails from water, pat them dry and cut their soft top shell lengthwise.
- Rub melted butter on them and sprinkle salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Keep them on a pre-heated grill and roast them for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with lemon juice and barbecue sauce.
Though the time taken to grill lobster tails is not much but you need to be very careful while grilling them, follow the mentioned instructions properly otherwise you may end up ruining the tails.
How to Cook Lobster Tails: Cook Lobster Tails at Home
Lobster Tail Recipe: How to cook a Lobster
Method for cooking steamed lobster tails
Steamed lobster tails also taste delicious. The method for cooking steamed lobster tails is as follows:
- Heat a glass of water in a pan.
- Slot in a skewer in the lobster tails before steaming them. This is done so that the lobster tails do not get distorted.
- Sprinkle some salt on them.
- Keep them in a steaming tray, place the tray inside the pan and cover it with lid.
- Steam them for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tails from pan and serve hot with mayonnaise or sauce.
Fine Lobster Tail Preparation
How to Prepare boiled lobster tails.
You can also prepare boiled lobster tails. This is the easiest way to cook the tails.
Its method of preparation is as follows:
- Boil water in a pan and add some salt and 2-3 drops of cooking oil in it.
- Place the lobster tails in pan.
- Boil them for 5 minutes. Stir them once while boiling.
- Remove the tails from pan.
- Sprinkle seasoning on them.
- Serve hot with melted butter or sauce.
You can choose any of the above
lobster tails recipe depending upon your taste. All of them are easy
to cook at home and delicious too.
More by this Author
Even professionals have had difficulty determining if a diamond is real or not. You can use a diamond tester to test the purity of diamonds
The Real Facts about McDonald’s French fries .lots of controversies are about McDonald's Food quality
There are many advantages of using baby walker. One is to be proud of giving a valuable gift to the babies and the baby will be happy inside it. So if we put the baby in walker then parents can do all the works without...