How To Cook The Perfect Full English Breakfast
Why I Love A Full English Breakfast
The Full English Breakfast is a sturdy meal that will set you up for the day. It contains enough energy filled food to keep you going as long as you are not worried about the sometimes highly calorific levels. It may be a good idea to eat a nicely balanced breakfast during the week and then save the full English breakfast as a special treat to have at the weekend when you have the time to prepare it and the time to sit down and fully enjoy the eating experience.
I am very proud to be British and I love eating a full English breakfast. I reserve this ritual for Sunday mornings. This is the perfect time for me because I can take my time and completely enjoy eating every mouthful of glorious food, while leisurely flicking through the pages of the morning newspaper.
What You Need For A Full English Breakfast
To make the full English breakfast, you must ensure you have the all the different components that come together to form the perfect ingredients for your meal.
My breakfast meal contains the following list of ingredients:
- 2 sausages – beef or pork
- 1 medium size egg
- 2 slices of thick wholemeal bread
- 2 rashers of smoky bacon
- 1 small tin of baked beans – Heinz baked beans has always been a favourite
Making The Full English Breakfast
- First place the two sausages under the grill, turning them as and when they brown.
- When the sausages are half way cooked, place the bacon under the grill.
- Pop the slices of bread in the toaster in preparation.
- Empty the tin of beans into a cup or a plastic container and place in the microwave to heat for about 3 minutes. (This will depend on the power of your microwave).
- Heat a little oil in a small frying pan. When the oil is hot enough, crack the egg open . Add salt to season the egg.
- Start toasting your slices of bread.
- Put the kettle on. Always empty your kettle complete and refill with fresh water. This will make your cup of tea taste much better.
- Place a plate at the bottom of your grill or in your oven under a very very low heat in order to warm the plate like they do in restaurants.
- Everything should now be in synch. The egg is now ready to be taken off the heat. The yoke is nice and runny. If you prefer, you can cook for a while longer so that the yoke cooks through completely.
- Place the egg on your warmed plate, along with your sausages, rashers of bacon and baked beans.
- The toast should have popped up in your toaster. Smear with butter or margarine, as you wish.
- Finally put on your stainless steel tea kettle, boil some water and make a nice cup of tea. Sit at your table and enjoy every morsel of the perfect full English breakfast.
Some people also like to add grilled tomatoes, black pudding, grilled mushrooms or hash browns but I usually stick to the basics as I find that is quite filling for me.
- Buy A Portable Mini Grill Online Today
- Finding The Best Small Deep Fat Fryer
- Finding The Best Osterizer Blenders
- Small Kitchen Ideas For A Studio Apartment
- Green Tea Benefits For Acne
- How To Choose A Cappuccino Maker
- The Advantages Of The Magic Bullet Blender
- How To Cook The Perfect Full English Breakfast
- Make Money With Hubpages
Make Money For Free - How To Make Money With Hubpages