How To Make A Bunny Cake For Easter The Kids Will Love!
Easter is upon us and with Easter comes family dinner and of course, cake. This year try something a little different that all the kids will enjoy. My mother made this for us as kids and if I remember nothing else, I remember the bunny cake. Now my own son is four and he asks me to make the bunny cake, so make this a fun tradition at your house. Easy to make the day before and great to keep the kids busy decorating the bunnies face. Also no need for a mold that you will use 1-2 times a year, all you need is standard round pans, sugar, cake mix and some decorations.
- 1 Any cake mix
- 1 white or brown frosting
- 15 jelly beans
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 6 twizzlers
- - food coloring, optional
- Make your cake as the box instructs.
- Let cool and cut as shown in middle picture.
- Assemble your bunny in a covered sheet pan and frost all over.
- Sprinkle with (colored) coconut flakes for the fur and make his face
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Enjoy!
More by this Author
5 great ways to use one of the staples in your pantry for quick meal idea
Here is the answer to the age old question. Below are five recipes and meal plans for a week of dinners accompanied by a small grocery list to create them; all under 30 dollars. The amount of food is plenty for 2-4...
A quick and easy cheesecake recipe that takes only a few minutes to prepare with a pre-made graham cracker crust. Everyone will love this!
No comments yet.