How To Make A Bunny Cake For Easter The Kids Will Love!
Easter is upon us and with Easter comes family dinner and of course, cake. This year try something a little different that all the kids will enjoy. My mother made this for us as kids and if I remember nothing else, I remember the bunny cake. Now my own son is four and he asks me to make the bunny cake, so make this a fun tradition at your house. Easy to make the day before and great to keep the kids busy decorating the bunnies face. Also no need for a mold that you will use 1-2 times a year, all you need is standard round pans, sugar, cake mix and some decorations.
- 1 Any cake mix
- 1 white or brown frosting
- 15 jelly beans
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 6 twizzlers
- - food coloring, optional
- Make your cake as the box instructs.
- Let cool and cut as shown in middle picture.
- Assemble your bunny in a covered sheet pan and frost all over.
- Sprinkle with (colored) coconut flakes for the fur and make his face
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. Enjoy!
More by this Author
I am a full-time college student and a single mother. We live on $10,000 a year. I had to find a way to live within meager means, and this is how I do it.
5 great ways to use one of the staples in your pantry for quick meal idea
A quick and easy cheesecake recipe that takes only a few minutes to prepare with a pre-made graham cracker crust. Everyone will love this!
No comments yet.