Ginger Cake - How To Make
Basic slab cake mix 550 g
Preserved ginger 75 g
Golden syrup 25 g
1. Oil the cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2. Dice the preserved ginger, retaining a few thin slices
for decorating the top of the cake.
3. Prepare the cake mix, sifting the ground ginger with
the flour and adding the diced ginger on the top.
4. Place the mixture into the prepared cake tins, smooth
over the surface and place the slices of ginger on the
5. Bake in an oven at 180°C for 1½ hours. When the
cake is cooked, remove it from the oven and brush over
the tope with the syrup.
Video For Ginger Cake
No comments yet.