Hollandaise Sauce-How To Make
White peppercorns 8
Vinegar 25 ml
Water 25 ml
Butter 500 g
Egg yolks 4
1. Crush the peppercorns and place them in a nonaluminium
saucepan, add the vinegar and reduce by
2. Remove from the heat and add the water.
3. Add the yolks to the reduction and whisk over a low
heat until the mixture attains the consistency of cream.
4. Gradually whisk in the butter, season and pass through
a muslin cloth.
5. Keep warm for service.
1. This sauce should be kept at blood heat or it may
2. Stainless steel hand bowl is a suitable utensil for this
3. This sauce is served with grilled fish or meat dishes.
- Pestal and Mortar (to crush Peppercorns)
- Non Aluminium Pan
- Stainless Steel Hand Bowl
- Sauce Boat (for Service)
- Muslin Cloth
Video for Hollandaise Sauce
No comments yet.