How To Make an Authentic Pisco Sour
Many variations of this popular adult beverage exist. This recipe is for a truly authentic Peruvian pisco sour. Just follow the simple instructions below, and pucker up to one of these tasty cocktails tonight.
- cocktail shaker
- old-fashioned glass
- 3oz Peruvian Pisco brandy
- 1oz fresh lime juice, (1/2 of a large lime squeezed)
- 1oz simple syrup, (see quick tip below instructions to make your own)
- 1 egg white
- a few dashes Amargo Chuncho Peruvian bitters
- ice cubes
- Add the Peruvian Pisco brandy, fresh-squeezed lime juice, simple syrup and egg white to a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Add enough ice cubes to fill the shaker, and once again shake well (very well).
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- Add 2-3 dashes of Amargo Chuncho bitters to the top of the foam, which should be about a half-inch thick.
- Serve right away while still cold, and before the foam settles. Enjoy!
Click here to make your own simple syrup with just granulated sugar and water.
|Serving size: (1) 8 fl oz beverage|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 56 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Wanna grow huge sunflowers? Well, you've come to the right place. I've been growing giant sunflowers for more than 20 years now, and I've picked up a few tips and tricks along the way. I have grown massive sunflowers...
Jello shots are easy to make and will add a spark to any party! There are many options when it comes to choosing containers to serve your jello shots in. Below you will find some creative ways to serve your jello shots....
These days it's all about going green, and that especially holds true on St. Patty's Day! This year in addition to the green beer, why not make some fun green St. Patty's Day Jello shots. Jello Shots are an inexpensive...
No comments yet.