How To Make Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
BarbecuedPork Spare Ribs
Pork spare ribs 2.5 kg
Five spice powder pinch
Root ginger 25 g
Garlic 2 cloves
Soy sauce 20 ml
Chinese chilli sauce 20 ml
Honey 25 ml
Vinegar 25 ml
Rice Wine 25 ml
Barbecue sauce 25 ml
1. Put the pork spare ribs into a large saucepan, cover with
water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer with
a lid on for 20 minutes then skin off any excess fat.
2. Peel and crush the garlic and ginger.
3. Mix together the barbecue sauce, honey, vinegar, chilli
sauce, five spice powder, rice wine, soy sauce, crushed
garlic and crushed ginger.
4. Put the spare ribs into a baking dish, pour the sauce over,
and leave to stand for one hour.
5. Bake in an oven at 180°C for one and a quarter hours or
until the pork is tender.
- Saucepan x 2.
- Chopping Board.
- Baking dish.
- Perforated Spoon.
- Oven Cloth.
No comments yet.