How To Make Bread Rolls
Flour 300 g
Yeast 10 g
Water 150 ml
Salt 5 g
1. Sieve together the flour and salt and dissolve the
yeast in the water warmed to between 26°C and
28°C, then mix with the dry ingredients to form a
2. Cover with a clean cloth and allow to ferment until
double the size.
3. Knock back and divide into 10 pieces then mould
into balls or cigar shapes.
4. Place on baking trays, make 2 incisions in the tops
and prove until doubled in size.
5. Bake in an oven at 230°C for 30 minutes.
- Baking Tray
- 6" Knife
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Jug
- Clean Cloth
- Cooling Rack